Thursday, May 28, 2015

Who is Sergio Perez?



Who is Sergio Perez? Why he is one of Mexico's premier Formula 1 race car drivers. Born in 1990 in GuadalajaraJalisco,  WWW.Crash.Net interviewed him recently.

Sergio "Checo" Perez drives some of the best cars in the world for Sahara Force India team: “So I will go home (after Monaco) and spend time with my family and do some training. I have very good training in Mexico, a lot of cycling (he tells me he will do 100km in a day), and I also have some commitments with some personal partners and others so when I'm back in Mexico I will spend some time with them.”

That foundation is Checo's own charity 'Fundacion Checo Perez', a cause he is understandably proud of as he does his bit to use his global profile to help Mexico's disadvantaged children. Since its creation in March 2013, FCP has helped over 300 children thru, psychological companionship, workshops, human development programmes, sporting activities and the remodelling of their foster home.

No comments:

Post a Comment