Sunday, March 22, 2015

Road to San Miguel (4)

We made it to Sedona yesterday afternoon. On the way we stopped at The Grand Canyon. Wow, lots of people all with cameras, even some with long handles so they could take selfies with the canyon as a background. Yes, you need people in your shots at times, but somehow it seems the selfies are all about them, "Look at me, I'm at the Grand Canyon. Don't I look good at the grand canyon?"

We had dinner last night at the Cowboy Club. Bev found a way to have a $24 salmon dinner  for $16. She asked for a salad with the salmon on top. I had a half rack of baby back ribs and they were simply the best I've ever tasted accompanied by home made cole slaw and corn bread.


We have two more nights in Sedona. Tomorrow we will investigate the Vortexes of Sedona.

No comments:

Post a Comment