Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Surviving Yucatan

I just added an exciting blog to my Blog Roll. Surviving Yucatan is just packed with information for expats or people thinking about becoming an expat. Here are just a few of posts I recommend:
  1. ACA - Obamacare's Effects on American Expats Living Abroad
  2. 1 What Can I Bring into Mexico: Mexican Customs Rules - The Article
  3. ~ Current Rules and Procedures for Immigration, Visiting, and Staying in Mexico
  4. How to Move Money from the USA to Mexico: Checks, Wire Transfers, ATMs
  5. New 2014 Tax Laws for Mexico that Affect Expats and Foreigners
  6. Importing & Driving a Car in Mexico
  7. New Immigration Law Published for Mexico - The Article


  8. I will be following this blog closely from now on. I hope you check it out


    No comments:

    Post a Comment