Monday, April 6, 2015

Patsy's Place


Sunday was a fun day. A whole bunch of us got in cars and rode out into the country somewhere near Atotonilco for a Easter Lunch at Caterer Patsy. They served libations, pou pous, and then a Salmon and/or ham with salads, then a desert of ice cream, strawberries (fresca) and whipped cream. At the end of the evening, the winners of the best Easter hat were announced. It was a fun day and about 84 degrees.



We sat around the tables and introduced ourselves. There was Deb, a former tax attorney, who rode in the car I drove. I asked her a stupid question near the end. I turned to her and said, "Deb whose car do you come in? I met Norm and Nancy Karp who leave for New York on Tuesday this week. Norm was a jeweler. 




I met the stunning Terry Cameron Baldwin who wore a beautiful dress and hat to match. I learned she is a writer and has a book coming out this fall: ALL THE GHOSTS DANCE FREE"


Terry writes, "The book is a memoir inspired by the last years of my father’s life, spent with me in Mexico. It describes how a lifetime of easy compatibility cracks under the strain of living together again. Themes explored are aging and dying, alcoholism and suicide, generational patterns and the possibility of an authentic life."

I met the Kay, who lives San Miguel, and had a wealth of information about restaurants and places to exercise.



Gary and Sue Reid were the invitees. They organized their group of twenty or so.

It was a pleasure meeting Matthew and Kim Clifton owners of Tierra Antigua located in Tucson, one of the fastest growing realtors in the Southwest.

And now here is the winner of the Easter hat Contest:




No comments:

Post a Comment