Thursday, November 13, 2014

Nervous Time

BIO IMAGE

My wife and I are getting the house ready to sell so we can move to Mexico. There's always trepidation about moving to another country. I came across Matt Kendall writer and editor for Mexico Business Publishing writing in Mexico ReTold about his move from the rainy climes of Bournemouth, England, to the sprawling urban environment of Mexico City. He wrote, "Once I overcame the trepidation I felt about moving to a country I had never been, once I abandoned all of my material possessions, once I finally landed on Mexican soil, and once I began seizing the opportunities that were handed to me, I was rewarded with knowledge, insight, and experience that I could never have acquired in England. Mexico has quickly become a place I am proud to call my home, and I can’t wait to see what challenges and adventures it offers up next."
 


No comments:

Post a Comment